- Alexithymia describes a person who has a difficult time expressing their feelings to others.
- Having a large amount of hair on your body is linked to having higher intelligence.
- Kissing is good for teeth. The anticipation of a kiss increases the flow of saliva to the mouth, giving the teeth a plaque-dispersing bath.
- If everyone in the world washed their hands properly, we could save 1 million lives a year.
- Depressed people tend to eat more chocolate.
- The inventor of the television would not let his own children watch TV.
- Human saliva has a painkiller called opiorphin that’s more powerful than morphine.
- Cuddling with loved ones releases oxytocin, a hormone which reduces stress and prevents nausea and headaches.
Happy Friday 🙂
source: factualfacts.com https://twitter.com/Fact @Fact