In honor of 2022, I present to you 22 interesting little factoids to ponder.
- Avocados are toxic to almost every other animal except humans.
- Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once.
- Loneliness is a greater hazard than obesity.
- Airplane food isn’t very tasty because our sense of smell and taste decrease by 20% to 50% while flying.
- A German study concludes that staring at women’s breasts for 10 minutes a day is better for your health than going to the gym.
- What you wear has an effect on how you behave.
- Men don’t generally finish maturing until around the age of 43.
With women, it’s around the age of 32.
- Strawberries can whiten teeth.
- Psychology says, you are not going to heal if you keep pretending that you are not hurt.
- Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third.
- Intelligent men tend to be more faithful.
- Singing in the shower helps boost your immunity, lower your blood pressure, reduce stress, and improve your mood.
- Teenage years are considered to be the best and worst years of a person’s life.
- Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 2 pounds (0.9 kg) in under a week.
- Sweet potato ranks Number One in nutrition of all vegetables.
- Psychology says, discipline is the highest form of self love.
- Having sex can unblock a stuffy nose.
- Sleep makes you more creative and makes your memories stronger.
- We’re more closely related to a mushroom, than a mushroom is related to plants.
- Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
- Having a large amount of hair on your body is linked to having higher intelligence.
- Having an orgasm at least three times a week can reduce the l,ikelihood of death from coronary heart disease by 50%
May you not only survive but thrive!
~ Thanks for being here ~