- The happier you are, the less sleep you require to function in everyday life. Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.
- Brushing your teeth will keep your heart healthier. People with gum disease have a 25–50% higher chance of getting cardiovascular disease.
- If it takes less than five minutes to do, do it immediately. Your life will instantly become much more organized and productive.
|The happier you are, the less sleep you require to function in everyday life.
Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.
- Everyone has experienced something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
- Eating bananas, pasta, almonds, grapes, oatmeal, chocolate, watermelon, orange juice, cornflakes, and tuna can help relieve stress.