- 80% of the time, it’s not that a person changed…. you just never knew who they actually were.
- The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
- A human adult is made up of about 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms.
- Lack of sleep causes the brain to remember events incorrectly.
- The male brain is 10% bigger than the female’s but the female brain works more efficiently.
- Because the English language is so complex, every day the average person will create a sentence that has never been said before.
- In the next 30 seconds, you will, on average, produce 72 million red blood cells, shed 174,000 skin cells, and have 25 thoughts.
- Most people dream in color, but those that grew up watching black and white television often dream in black and white.
Happy Friday 🙂