- North American school buses are yellow because humans see yellow faster than any other color, which is important for avoiding accidents.
- People fall in love on average 7 times before marriage.
- Studies have shown that eating food without preservatives can improve I.Q by up to 14%.
- Psychologists have found that whenever you’re in a bad mood, you can feel better just by forcing yourself to smile.
- A teaspoon of honey is actually the lifework of 12 bees.
- Washing your hands makes you more optimistic.
- Shy people tend have great observational skills, making it easier to recognize the core of a problem then solving it.
- Pineapples are not a single fruit, but a group of berries that have fused together.
- Pumpkin is not a vegetable, scientifically it is a berry.