- Neurologists claim that every time you resist acting on your anger, you’re actually rewiring your brain to be calmer and more loving.
- Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan, as it’s viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
- Thinking burns calories.
- Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
- Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist.
- The brain treats rejection like physical pain, according to scientists.
- Dancing has been proven to build confidence and release stress.
- 1.6 billion people – a quarter of humanity, live without electricity.
- A banana is actually a berry and a strawberry isn’t.
- Age is just a number, maturity is a choice.
- 11% of the world is left-handed.
- Regular sex enhances mental performance and increases the production of new neurons in the brain, according to researchers.
Happy Friday 🙂