- It takes about 7 minutes for the average person to fall asleep.
- A “gut feeling” is a chemical signal that your stomach creates to warn the brain of danger.
- Fast food restaurants use yellow, red, and orange because those are the colors that stimulate hunger.
- In the next 30 seconds, you will, on average, produce 72 million red blood cells, shed 174,000 skin cells, and have 25 thoughts.
- Studies show those who don’t eat breakfast, or eat it only sometimes, are twice as likely to be overweight as those who eat two breakfasts.
- It only takes 0.2 seconds to fall in love.
Happy Friday 🙂
source: factualfacts.com https://twitter.com/Fact @Fact