- You can actually be addicted to cheese. When your body digests it, opiates are released, triggering the addictive element.
- Bees are directly responsible for the production of 70% of fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts that we consume on a daily basis.
- Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
- Honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life.
|Honey is the only natural food
that is made without destroying any kind of life.
- Crying keeps you healthy by literally flushing away harmful bacteria and reducing stress.
- Physical touch makes you healthier. Studies show that massages, hugs, and hand-holding reduces stress and boosts the immune system.
- When feeling down, do some cleaning. Straightening out the physical aspects of your life can also bring clarity to the mental one.
- Intelligent people are more forgetful than those with average intelligence.
Happy Friday 🙂