- The world’s quietest room is so quiet it can give you hallucinations. No one has been able to stay in the room longer than 45 minutes.
- Pumpkin is not a vegetable, scientifically it is a berry.
- You have a second brain in your gut, called the Enteric Nervous System. This is where the term ‘gut feeling’ comes from.
- The human brain isn’t fully functional for learning until after 10 AM, science has proved that schools begin way too early.
- Being in a negative relationship can weaken your immune system.
- Over thinking can cause hair loss.
- What you wear has an effect on how you behave.
Happy Friday 🙂
source: factualfacts.com https://twitter.com/Fact @Fact