- The downside of being shy is that people misjudge you as thinking you’re better than others just because you’re quiet.
- 91% people skip the first slice of bread, just because it’s ugly.
- Popcorn is by far the healthiest snack. It builds bone, muscle, tissue, aids digestion, and is good for the teeth.
- Generally, you should never forget what a person says to you when angry because that’s when the truth finally comes out.
- According to a study, wishing someone luck makes them do better.
- A sleeping human brain can still understand the words being spoken around it.
- Bottling up your emotions can lead to depression.
- Studies have found that smiling is 69% more attractive than wearing makeup.
- It only takes 0.2 seconds to fall in love.
- Focusing primarily on the person you’re talking to rather than yourself and the impression you’re making lessens social anxiety.
Happy Friday 🙂