- A survey says that those who wear black are seen as serious and reliable — almost 50% women and 64% of men agree that black exudes confidence.
- Treadmills were created to punish English prisoners in 1818.
- Loneliness increases a person’s risk of mortality by 26 percent, an effect comparable to the health risks posed by obesity.
- Bees are directly responsible for the production of 70% of fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts that we consume on a daily basis.
|Strawberries actually contain more vitamin C than oranges|
- Falling in love has similar neurological effects as the high produced from taking cocaine.
- Strawberries actually contain more vitamin C than oranges.
- A breakup feels more extreme than other forms of social rejection because romance ties into more primal parts of the brain.
- Intelligent people are more forgetful than those with average intelligence.
- The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man smiles only 8 times.
Happy Friday 🙂