- Studies show that the walking through a doorway causes memory lapses, which is why we walk into another room, only to forget why we did.
- A man named Walter Summerford was struck by lightning 3 times in his life. After his death, his gravestone was also struck.
- Long distance relationships are as satisfying as normal relationships in terms of communication, intimacy, and commitment, studies show.
- Emotional pain lasts for 10 to 20 minutes, anything longer is actually self inflicted by over thinking, making things worse.
- Just 20 minutes of exercise three days a week will increase your happiness by around 10 to 20% .
- A sunflower is actually a cluster of hundreds of flowers.
- Coffee is the second most traded commodity on Earth after oil.
Happy Friday 🙂