- Lonely is not a feeling when you are alone. Lonely is a feeling when no one cares…
- Singing helps to reduce depression and anxiety, increases the oxygen flow to your lungs and helps you have better posture.
- Women speak about 7,000 words a day – Men average just over 2,000.
- White noise is the mixture of every frequency detectable by the human ear,
just like white light is the sum of every color in the rainbow.
- Only humans cry because of feelings
- Strawberries can whiten teeth
- Ironically, the word “verb” is a noun.
- Having a large amount of hair on your body is linked to having higher intelligence
- Because the English language is so complex, every day the average person will create a sentence that has never been said before.
- Drinking alcohol is 100 times more dangerous than using marijuana, according to a study.
- Studies show that the walking through a doorway causes memory lapses,
which is why we walk into another room, only to forget why we did.
- The most powerful way to win an argument is by asking questions.
It can make people see the flaws in their logic.
- Women reach full emotional maturity around age 32,
while men finish maturing around age 43.
- Research shows that reminding yourself that a good moment will end
and that you need to enjoy it while it lasts actually makes you happier.
Happy Friday 🙂