- Girls who have more ‘guy friends’ than ‘girl friends’ go through less depression and anxiety.
- Napping actually improves stamina, boosts your creativity, boosts your sex life and reduces stress.
- Blowing out candles on birthday cakes results in roughly 3000 bacteria capable of forming colonies on the cake.
- Blood donors in Sweden are sent a text message every time their blood is used to save a life.
- The most used drug worldwide is caffeine.
- If two people are having a dispute, the angrier one is usually wrong. This is because anger clouds judgement.
- When feeling depressed, do some cleaning. Straightening out the physical aspects of your life can also bring clarity to the mental one.
Happy Friday 🙂
source: factualfacts.com https://twitter.com/Fact @Fact