- More than one-third of married couples in Canada sleep in separate bedrooms.
- Having a low opinion of yourself is not modesty. It’s self-destruction.
- People who eat fish at least once a week have thicker, stronger and more resilient brains.
- 71% of breakups happen because of mood swings.
- Every year, about 86,000 people are injured by tripping over their pets.
|Ranch dressing (and many other foods) contain titanium dioxide to keep it white
– Titanium dioxide is also used in most sunscreens and might be a carcinogen.
- When soft music is playing in the background, people are able to focus better.
- Kissing can increase your lifespan.
- Studies have proven that driving in city traffic is just as stressful as participating in extreme sports like skydiving.
- Ranch dressing contains titanium dioxide to keep it white – Titanium dioxide is also used in most sunscreens and might be a carcinogen.