- Coffee has been found to reverse liver damage caused by alcohol.
- The brain naturally craves 4 things: Food, Sex, Water and Sleep.
- Studies show that by eating a big breakfast, you won’t feel as hungry the rest of the day, which can lead to more nutritional food choices.
- 70% of people pretend to be okay simply because they don’t want to annoy others with their problems.
- The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man smiles only 8 times.
- Self-discipline better predicts success than IQ, according to research.
- Eating tomatoes helps prevent sunburn.
- Women are twice as likely to suffer from insomnia than men. This is mostly due to the hormonal changes that women often experience.
Happy Friday 🙂
source: factualfacts.com https://twitter.com/Fact @Fact