- You can “rewire” your brain to be happy by simply recalling 3 things you’re grateful for every day for 21 days.
- Hardest question to answer: “Describe yourself?”
- People who are exposed to bright light early in the morning tend to be more alert throughout the day.
- The difference between caramel and butterscotch is butterscotch contains brown sugar instead of white. Toffee is butterscotch cooked longer.
- Most of the problems in your life are due to two reasons: you act without thinking, or think without acting.
- The mango is the most popular fruit in the world. It also helps against cancer, clears skin and lowers cholesterol.
- Human bones are 31% water.
- Happiness is increased when tangible goals like “making someone smile” are made.
- Crying releases extra stress hormones, which is why you feel better after doing so.Crying releases extra stress hormones, which is why you feel better after doing so.
Happy Friday 🙂
source: factualfacts.com https://twitter.com/Fact @Fact
Pingback: Fun Fact Friday — Our Better Health | My little simple thought