January 9, 2013 by Joe Martino.
Mahatma Gandhi was a man that left man powerful messages to humanity before his time here was complete. Here is a list of 10 powerful phrases of wisdom he left to us all. One thing I wanted to add to this to help make it very practical is that for each one, try to see how it may relate to a certain instance or aspect of your life so you can truly begin incorporating this into your life. It is great to know quotes and phrases like these, but putting them into action is a big step to begin taking. Be sure to reflect on each one and see how you can make them a part of your life. Of course, share this list with others so they can do the same 🙂
1. Be the change you wish to see in the world
2. What you think, you become
3. Where there is love, there is life
4. Learn as if you’ll live forever
5. Your health is your true wealth
6. Have a sense of humor
7. Your life is your message
8. Action expresses priorities
9. Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves
10. Find yourself in the service of others
Some powerful words Gandhi left for us in his time. The important thing to remember is the very first phrase on here “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” If we are to truly make change here it is not about simply knowing or memorizing these phrases, we must truly live them and add them into our lives. Otherwise they are just words.