- Lonely people take longer, hotter showers or baths to replace the warmth they’re lacking socially or emotionally.
- Marilyn Monroe’s IQ(168) was higher than Einstein’s (160)
- Singing when tensed helps you avoid anxiety and depression.
- Too much stress and high blood pressure can lead to a condition called “hematidrosis” – where a person sweats blood.
- 80% of people keep their feelings to themselves because they believe it’s hard for others to understand their pain.
- North American school buses are yellow because humans see yellow faster than any other color, which is important for avoiding accidents.
- Hugging and or holding hands with the person you love has been proven to reduce stress almost instantly.
Happy Friday 🙂