- People who enjoy helping others and or spending money on others tend to be less stressed, happier and live longer.
- Extroverted people are likely to overlook typos and grammatical errors that would cause introverted people to negatively judge the writer.
- Studies show those who don’t eat breakfast, or eat it only sometimes, are twice as likely to be overweight as those who eat two breakfasts.
- Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year, while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
- Left-handed people tend to have more emotional and behavioral problems than right-handed people.
- Listening to music at high volumes can make a person calmer, happier and more relaxed.
- The more stressed you are, the slower your wounds and illnesses heal.
- A recent study shows that exercise alone doesn’t help with weight loss. It’s your diet that should be the main focus.
Happy Friday 🙂
source: factualfacts.com https://twitter.com/Fact @Fact